| A series of 6 webinars will be delivered to provide the required knowledge to design a high performance PV installation, entering into economic evaluation and project cash-flow. Additionally, very practical aspects such as the construction, start-up, quality management andtesting will be reviewed. Plant operation is described in detail, with special attention to control systems, monitoring and information management. Maintenance rules will be explained: procedures, spares, components, inspection plan.
Dates (time is 16h00 Brussels time)
1. 14 September 2010 – Design
2. 16 September 2010 – Implementation and start-up
3. 21 September 2010 – Plant operation
4. 28 September 2010 – Maintenance
5. 30 September 2010 – Economic and financial analysis
6. 6 October 2010 – Considerations for isolated installations
Delivered by GENERALIA, a PV engineering and construction company with several installed MW. Generalia Group management team has more than 20 years experience with energy and water projects.